Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Peace Rose

4.28 Peace Rose

Peace rose is looking decidedly yellow instead of its usual light yellow/light pink color.

Both Peace and Chicago Peace roses were purchased by my mom for the old house. When I dug them up, the roots were so huge that I took half and left the other half in the ground. My half seems to be growing just fine.



Other garden updates.

*****
1 year ago today, goi du du kho bo (Vietnamese green papaya salad with beef jerky).
2 years ago today, my second-youngest uncle's com ga Hai Nam (Hainanese chicken rice).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!