Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Old Canes

My camellias are blooming. My roses are not. I live in an 84-year-old house so I'm not sure how old are these roses. They barely have any blooms as the canes are old and wooden. Like really wooden. Any ideas on how to revive them? In a bit of whimsy several years ago, I bought a bunch of gazing ball garden ornaments. ***** 1 year ago today, really great banana bread, which I shared with my relatives for the Lunar New Year. It's so good that my youngest aunt asked if I made another batch to give away this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!